|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||THE BANK OF HARLAN
|What we do
|How does THE BANK OF HARLAN protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does THE BANK OF HARLAN collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We collect your personal information from other companies.
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Pay your bills or Deposit money
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as Banco Harlan, Inc.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- THE BANK OF HARLAN does not share to nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- THE BANK OF HARLAN does not jointly market.